DARK WEB: THE ENIGMA ON INTERNET
Modern era can’t breathe without accessing the internet. It has elevated the exposure of society in a gigantic manner. We can manipulate many difficult things to be facile. You may take the communicating system as an example. Previously, it was really hard to communicate with people. We had to toil hard to convey some message to a particular person. But since the internet has come to business, the communication has become so easy that we can transfer important information lying on our bed using a mobile phone. Now, I’ll shift my discussion to the utmost necessary element of the internet, Web.
Though the web refers to some piece of net in normal meaning, on the internet, it is a space where information and documents can be stored. Here, the URLs identify the resources and locate the path from where the data have made their way. We, the typical users of the internet, accumulate only 4% of the World Wide Web. The rest 96%, called Deep Web, is amystery to us.
What is Deep Web?
This question seems to be really difficult for you because most of the people have the minimum idea about this. Can I explain this to you? Ok! Let’s consider the Web world as an iceberg. Hence, the small visible portion is the part that we access, and the large invisible portion is Deep Web. A notable fact about this enigmatic web is that anyone can handle it from anywhere just like the surface web and many usual works like banking, chatting, emailing, etc. It may differ to the surface web on its authenticity. Unlike the visible web, the person who accesses these websites can’t be tracked by the administration, and no one can measure domain of the mysterious Deep web.
The most mystifying part of the Deep Web is called the Dark web. As we all know the darkness is not a concept that one will take with grace, it has always been the symbol of negativity beyond the logical world. You can find the large part of the invisible web on the search engines, but this small part is so blurry that you can’t access it without some specialized way. You have to arrange a third party software, named TOR for its accessibility. What can be found on the dark web? Here, it’s a quality question that many people ask. This web portion contains such elements which its name suggests. The promotion of cannibal activities, ferocious murder videos, terrifying games and blackmailing or pornographic images are the main contents of this weird zone of the web. It’s also very strange that you can’t trace IP address of the person who is compiling the websites. Hence, it’s remaining like an enigma to the common internet world.
So, we can eventually say that similar to every enjoyable thing in our planet; the internet also has a bad side to offer. Though the dark web is very much awful to handle, you may acquire more knowledge and beware of the problematic sides by going through the article on Layerpoint.