10 WIERD BUT HIGHLY PAID JOBS IN THE WORLD!
Are you fed up about your job? Do you feel that the routine is killing you? Does not the salary reach you? Check out these job options! They are rare, fun and the best: well paid.
After reading this list we are sure that you will want to investigate if there are vacancies for any of them. It is a fact that it will not be difficult for you to get up early or keep smiling all day while working. In fact, we are considering that many would even pay to work on them.
1. Luxury bed tester . It is possibly the most relaxing job in the world: sleeping in luxury beds to test their quality. The job is to lie down on a luxury bed, in the middle of a bed tent, and sleep from 10 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon, and then talk about the experience in a blog. The only requirement is to have a deep sleep!
2. Professional filero . It could be said that this work requires a lot of patience and in Mexico (where all procedures require an endless row), would be very well paid. It’s as simple a job as standing in line waiting. It is about renting a professional “filero”, someone who is formed by you for what you need, from buying gadgets or tickets to a concert to movie tickets. In China it is an increasingly popular work, and in the United States there is already a website to hire them.
3. Driver photographer for Google Maps . The ideal job for those who hate offices. Drivers should drive their bikes to historic sites where cars can not reach. The vehicles have a tall tube, which supports nine cameras, a GPS, a computer and a generator.
4. Food and food stylist . They are people who work with advertising companies and photographers. It is not necessary to have studied something specific or to be part of a specific industry, but to have the creativity to make the food look tempting and appetizing.
5. Sharpener of pencils . A profession with a monopoly since at the moment there is only one person in the world who is dedicated to it: David Rees , pencil sharpener. You can send your pencil, or buy a pencil and selected and sharp. Rees puts it in a tube and sends it home, ensuring that the tip will not break, along with a certificate of authenticity. Salary? 11 euros per pencil.
6. Sex identifier of chickens . All you have to do is look at them if they are males or females and accommodate them according to their sex. Her rectum is carefully analyzed, and sex is determined by observing the subtle differences between the muscles of females and males, since their genital apparatus can not be seen so easily. Skilled animal handling is required. There is only one permanent school to train birds and is located in the city of Nagoya in Japan. Although, temporary courses are taught around the world.
7. Candy tester. (Not suitable for diabetics) As simple as to smell and taste every candy, giving your opinion. In addition, the creation of new flavors and aromas is supervised and improvements are proposed. Another profession of the style, is the Ice cream taster. It consists of tasting different flavors until the most satisfactory result to be released. In particular the Ben & Jerry’s brand has a person in the world whose job is to try their new flavors of ice cream with a gold spoon (because gold has no flavor).
8. Critics of air . Employees of an airline who travel to competing companies to find out what they offer. Another option is to work as a Honeymoon Tester. The best way to spend two weeks in a tourist place and, besides, make money for it. One of the most enviable jobs!
9. Slides tester . Tommy Lynch travels around the world trying water slides at water parks. And, obviously, there is no better way to know how they work than throwing themselves over and over again for them. You should look at the height, speed, amount of water and landing of the slides as well as the different points of safety.
10. Beer tester. Who said that you can not live on the chela? Before the drinks go to the market someone has to try them, and is charged for it. You must have a palate trained to perform this work. Many breweries hire experts to try out their beers and give them the go-ahead before they hit the market.
Are you still depressed about the job you have? We too!